First Video | Youtube Intro Video | Vlog

YouTube Intro Video

My first video on YOUTUBE. Yes, you heard right. I had been thinking to make videos on youtube for so long, but I can not even try to create one. So this time I tried to at least create one just for a trial basis. 
So my first video which I created is an Intro video. I created the Intro for YOUTUBE. It took so long for me as I had to write scripts and learn them, seriously speaking it was too hectic. I spent like a whole day creating a video because I wanted to make it perfect.

Then after creating these videos I edited these videos using Windows Video Editor. Trust me, the editing work is not that easy.

Important things while creating your youtube Intro Video is:--

1. Templates 
2. Banner Image
3. Music Audios
4. Editing Softwares.

please find the link below to see what is there in my Intro video.



xoxo - Geet




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment