MY FAVOURITE FASHION PICKS FOR 2020

I am sharing one of my favorite fashion style pick for 2020. Sharing this with you as I like this look very much. Some of the things in this look I already have but I also have included some of the items those are from my wish list which I want to shop in coming time. Hope you are gonna like my latest Fashion style pick for 2020.


My Shopping Tip:-

During the sale try to get something for which you have eye on or you are really looking.  If you want to buy something on a serious node , take it with with whatever size, color it is available during the sale and afterwards during the normal days you can exchange it for the color and size you need.


TANK TOPS | I adore this top so much. It is so comfortable and I like the color literally. It has buttons in the front which I love the most as design and which makes it a bit more feminine. It is perfect for all of your Jeans or skirt types. I will definitely be stocking up on this baby.

SKIRTS | If you have been around here or a while, you know my love for skirts. They always look so perfect. They can be wear for date night. These are a MUST HAVE in my look book. These are most fashionable in today's fashion style. I sized up one size for a more comfortable fit.

GOLDEN EARRINGS These earrings look like a million bucks and I always get compliments when I wear them. They look like the real thing and every woman should own a classic pair of studs. They go with everything and add the finishing touch to any outfit.

SLING BAG | This is a great fit for everything I need, including my personal things. I love the fun and colorful stripes down the middle. It is a total workhorse and is great quality. It is one of those bags that looks better with wear and you will have it for years to co


OVER THE KNEE BOOTS | Theses are pointy-toed flats.  These look so beautiful with every dress up either with formal dresses or casual one. These can be wear with the Indian suits, saress or other dress styles.They have been around for years, so I know this trend is here to stay.





xoxo - Geet


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. tops and tunics arrive in a staggering determination fluctuating from elbow to wrist length. You should likewise not dread these articles of clothing don't mirror your style. Emily @ Sew Ways

    ReplyDelete