TOP FROZEN FOOD by McCain TO TRY DURING THIS PANDEMIC CORONA 2020

During this pandemic while everyone is sitting home have less chances to eat outside food and other food items I thought to share the frozen food items that I am using. Me and my husband is a big food fans, although he is more into food than me, so here I thought to share this with you people. Eating outside is not an option right now for anyone, so let food come to you as frozen one. I am sharing the frozen food and hoping that you will also like to try these foods during this pandemic.

RELATED: THE NEW SHOPPING HABIT CHANGES 2020 PANDEMIC

BEST FROZEN FOOD -MY REVIEWS
Pin it

French Fries 
These are very light in eating. French fries are very easy to make and very tasty. You can try these fries anytime.

Potato Cheese Shorts
You can try the cheese shorts of potato. These potato shorts are filled with the cheese inside. you can feel the taste of rich cheese in these shorts.
Smiles
These smiles are very light to eat and very easy to cook. You can fry them in oil and can eat anytime as a snacks.
Mini Samosa
Mini samosas are favorite in our home. As an Indian , samosa is a favorite snack of everyone.
Veggie Burger Patty
Veggie Burger patty is used mostly used to make burgers. These can be filled inside the burgers. It makes the burger very tasty.
Masala Fries
We are frequent eaters of the snacks. So i used to buy these masala fries for easy snack. I like to add in the sausages to give it a little extra flavor. It’s great as a base or even a side dish.
Vaggie Fingers
Veggie Fingers are your go to party snack to make your guests love you more.

FINAL THOUGHTS ON FROZEN FOODS

Honestly, a few years ago I would tell you that I was not in love with frozen food. I never ever used frozen food and  keep anything in my freezer except ice cubes and the ice cream.Now these items have a spot in my cart now. We spent a lot of money testing them out , so i assure you that you do not need to test these items . You can surely purchase them and i bet you will love them. 


xoxo - Geet





 












CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment